Thank you for taking a look at our vacancy page.
Brettenham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Class Teacher Required for September 2022
MPS/UPS (Possible TLR for suitable candidate) Initially UKS2
Are you an outstanding Class Teacher who is forward thinking, creative and committed to making a difference? We are looking for candidates who are:
• Able to model excellent teaching and behaviour management
• Multi-faceted in their teaching approach and delivery
• Motivated, inspirational and hard working
• Committed to promoting high standards
• Team players who promote positive behaviour across the school
• Willing to contribute to the life of the school and its community
In return we offer:
• Senior leaders who value and support the staff team and encourage an appropriate work-life balance
• Lively and enquiring children
• A fresh challenge within a strong committed community
• Friendly supportive and hardworking staff
• Professional development in support of your career aspirations
Visits to the school warmly welcomed.
This post is permanent. For more information or to arrange a visit please contact the School Office on 0208 345 6055 or email@example.com Closing date: 5.00pm Friday 13th May 2022 Interviews to be held: Week commencing Monday 16th May 2022 For an application form please see below for the teaching application , complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancies within the Trust
Sometimes there are vacancies at one of our partner schools in Children First, details can be found below